Sunday, January 2, 2011

Prayer

God is so amazing.

I am just so thankful that I can pray to Him, and that He loves me, and cares, and hears, and answers my prayers.

The God that created the universe, the vast huge amazing universe, loves me, and cares about me. In comparison I am just a little blip. And He loves me. He cares about the little things in my life, and the big things. He brings me peace, and comfort, strength and hope.

Ya know what? God is all of that for you too! It is so easy to say that "God love you, God loves me" . But to really internalize and believe that God loves me and cares about me is a little more difficult. I mean, we are all wretched selfish sinful people right?

But He loves us. And He wants us to love Him and follow Him and accept Him.

His way is the only way! I have learned that, sometimes the hard way.

Just remember that God loves us so much that He sent His Son to this world to die in our place so that we might have eternal life in Heaven with Him. So open your Bible, read, pray and get to know Him, accept Him into your life. Fall head over heels in love with Jesus, He WILL rock your world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment