Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Whine Whine Whine

So I dont know if I am a whiner or not. I like to think not but who knows....

Lately though I have really quit whining.

I look at my "problems" and see people out there with HUGE life problems that have a right to whine. My migraine or sinus infection or whatever seems so trivial when I look at others lives and see that I am blessed and healthy and loved.

When you get stuck in a negative rut, you bring people down with you, so next time you want to whine, stop and try to remember that there are people out there in very bad situations, and they are probably not whining!

I know I say it all the time but in my life I have a lot of negative whiners, while I love them to pieces it irritates me beyond belief.

Suck it up and take your whines to God! He has the patience for you, I dont, and guess what....... if He doesnt fix what you are whining about He will change your heart. Either way your negativeness will stop! Life gets better!

No comments:

Post a Comment