Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Heavy Hearted

I am so sad today.

So sad for my friends and the loss of their son and brother.

So sad and heartbroken for them.

All of the unanswered "why's".

I pray that God fills that hurt. I pray that He gives them peace. I pray that He heals their heart. I pray that He gives them the strength to move on and forward. I pray that seeds were planted in peoples hearts at the funeral, and that people will come to know Jesus through it. I pray that this situation prompts people to love a little bit more, to give a little bit more and to wrap your loving arms around your family a little bit tighter. Remember that life is SHORT and we never know what tomorrow is going to hold. No matter how good of a person or parent or friend we are. God has all of our days written down and He knows what will be before it even comes to pass.



Also sad for the police officer, with terminal cancer, dying, with young children and a wife at home. Little ones that will grow up without a daddy. Sad for the mom that is losing her son to brain cancer, he is young, 8 or 10. He does not have many days left on this earth. So sad.


Pray for the hurting, pray hard for them, because Gods perfect peace will get them through the hard times.

Hug your family tight and love them unconditionally.

1 comment:

  1. Stacy you have such a beautiful caring heart. Thank you for reminding me whats important.

    ReplyDelete