Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Little Things

Dont ever forget that the little things matter.

Those things that seems insignificant.

A simple smile to a stranger, a hello, a hug for someone sad or struggling, a handshake. Simple things make a difference in peoples lives.

Be different! Make a difference!

Reach out to people, and form connections. Not just with people like you, reach out to people NOT like you. Step out of your comfort zone and reach out to someone that you normally wouldn't talk to or be friends with.


Be the hands a feet of Jesus. Read the Bible and see who He reached out to :-)



I remember one point in my life, being depressed, and all I needed was someone, even a stranger to offer me a smile. Somehow I thought if I could just get a smile, that someone cared in this horrible world. Never underestimate the power of a smile it might really make a difference in someones life.

Also if you love Jesus, TELL PEOPLE!! If you have something so amazing with Jesus, dont you want other people to have it too??????

No comments:

Post a Comment