Thursday, December 30, 2010

Reach Out to Someone

I have seen to many friends of friends and my friends family member commit suicide this year. It breaks my heart to pieces.

I sit here and wonder how life could be so bad that they do the most final thing they can do. I mean, you cant take back suicide. They must be in such a dark lonely state to do it. Which then makes me wonder, did they show anyone signs. Did they try to reach out?

Some people seem happy, seem ok, and dont reach out to anyone, no one knew it was coming. No one could have reached out.

The only thing I can offer is to be kind to everyone. Smile at everyone. Say hi to everyone. Even someone you pass at the store. Someone you dont know. They may be so depressed, that they have thoughts of suicide, but your simple smile or hello shows them that people in the world do care.

And it may not be that simple too.

I dont know.

I am praying for those you have lost loved ones to suicide. It breaks my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment