Monday, January 10, 2011

Got what I needed.

Ok, so I figure with Trevor and his school, that no news is good news. But with report cards coming out next week I wanted to be sure Trevor is doing good and see if there is anything I need to wkr on with him more at home.

Well we got a GREAT email back from Mr. Hall. I had to read it 10 times because it makes me so happy to hear how well he is doing!

Here is what he said:

Trevor is doing very well in class. As of today, he has an overall yearly average of a 99. For the 1st Nine Weeks' he made a 100 in both Language Arts and Math. In terms of weekly grades, he has a yearly average of 100 in Math and a 96 in Language Arts. His average came down a little because he made a 90 on Week 14 Assessment (Identifying objects that began with initial short /a/ vowel sound such as apple) and an 80 on Week 15 Assessment (Identifying objects that began with the initial /n/ sound such as nail).

Next week we are taking our 2nd Nine Weeks' Assessments. Trevor did wonderful on his weekly assessment so I think that he is pretty well- prepared for this exam.

Trevor is doing really well in my class. I really do not have any concerns about Trevor's success on this assessment

Trevor is doing really well in class. I very proud of Trevor's reading ability. Many thanks for helping Trevor at home.




Those were just snippets of what he said, but I couldnt be more proud of my little man! I love that we still "homeschool" while he is in public school too. He goes to school and we have extra workbooks and fun elarning games and things for him at home. So the learning doesnt stop when he gets out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment