Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kids are amazing

Ok, so last night, I was going to the garage for something and there was a bang and something dark ran out. It freaked me out a bit, so I was going to wait for Matthew to go get what I needed.

Trevor came up to me, he said "Mommy you cant be scared, God is in your heart and with God in your heart, you dont need to be scared."

Soooo I went in the garage alone :-)

Wise words of a 5 year old!



Then Hannah asked "If God is in my heart, is he making it beep, like is he in there pushing a button?"


Trevor also said he wished that he could go up to heaven without dying, and come back home so that he can go to heave and see grandpa because he misses him. Also asked why we have to die to be able to go to heaven. Whew. He was FULL of questions last night. I pray I answered them all well.

He also requested his first bible. You know, a real one, not just a picture story book.

No comments:

Post a Comment