Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I am not business material

So Matthew said that I am not business material. What he means by that is that I am not hard nosed enough to have a successful money making business. I have the talent, but I like to give more than I like to charge.

I find much more joy doing a photo session for a sweet family for free than charging them an arm and a leg to do their pictures. I enjoy crocheting things for people as gifts much more than i enjoy taking custom orders for people.


I am THANKFUL that I make money with my crochet and pictures, I am blessed, but could never make a full time job out of either. I lose the love for it that way. Never again will I let that happen.

I have been so busy this year making people hats, and making baby shower gifts and that sort of thing.

Anyways..... I am thankful that Matthew works so hard so that I dont have to go and get a full time job too. I am thankful to get to be my kids mom all the time and stay home with Hannah, and be home right when Trevor gets out of school and spend time with him. I am thankful that I also have time to do some hobbies that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment