Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Life

So Matthews dad is getting worse.

He had one breathing scare, coughing and choking and stuff. He also fell recently. I love George and he is just such an amazing person, I want nothing more for him than to get to be with Jesus and not have this suffering another day.



Matthews sister is pregnant.

She is 6 weeks along right now.

It is exciting! It is hard being in such a dark hard time with Matthews dad but this is new life!! This is giving Matthews mom something to be happy for.



And me..... I want to do something but I just dont know what it is yet and I dont know how to figure it out..... I have just been praying and am going to keep praying, though I know I need to put feet to it too........ I want to work with youth..... I dont know hwo or what. I dont know if it is something i need to get schooling for or what. I dont know how or where to start....... I want to mentor I think, be some kind of a mentor or something........ i dont know.





Trevor is still doing SUPEr in school and that makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy! Hannah is still a sweet silly girl and she is learning a lot from Trevor.

2 comments:

  1. What would you like to do with youth? Big Brothers Big Sisters is a great way to get involved as a mentor, I am a Big Sister and it is great fun. Also, counseling is exciting and interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know exactly what I want to do yet, so I dont know if it involves schooling or what. I just want to take the bad from my life/teen years and use it for good to help other teens in hard situations.

    I looked at Big Brothers Big Sisters a little bit but dont see one in my town. I am not sure where to start but I know God has really laid this on my heart.

    ReplyDelete