Friday, September 3, 2010

Catch Up

So Trevor is going on his second week of school being done.

I did not cry the first day, when we dropped him off. The only time I almost cried was when Hannah was so upset that her best friend was leaving her. She was soooo upset.

So at the school they have this paw system, you get 5 paws max for good behavior, following the rules and everything. Well he gets 5 paws everyday, which eases my mind a little bit. At least he is following the rules right ?!

He is learning a ton already.
If I say "What did you learn at school today?" all I get from him is "I dont know" so I have gotten creative in how I ask him things and he is finally talking more about what he is learning.

The first day of school he didnt eat his lunch at all. Not one thing.
Then all he was eating was the junk.
Now after a good talking to, he is eating most of his lunch. At least a sandwich, fruit and cheese or veggie.

He loves Mr. Hall his teacher, he thinks the world of him, it is so cute! Mr. Hall seems like a pretty cool guy, so I am really glad that Trevor got him as a teacher. I just wish they could have the same teacher forever!!






On another note, Matthew dad and sister should be here in 6 days! Pray that his dad is able to make the trip. I am very excited!

I am back to doing crochet. I am trying to find new and fun hats to make. It is giving me something to do with my time, and I really enjoy it! Hannah and Trevor love have new fun hats, and modeling them for me while I take pictures for my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment