Sunday, July 4, 2010

Yes We Are

Matthew and I are getting baptized!

We have both done it before, but for me, my relationship with Jesus did not really start until we came to New Hope Church.
I had head knowledge, I believed, but did not develope that relationship with Jesus until now. We have been at New Hope for a year and it has been the most amazing year ever! So much growth in change in my life and mine and Matthews marriage.

So I know I will have people ask me why I am getting baptized again, and it is simple, my relationship with Jesus finally happened...... i moved past the head knowledge and got out of a lot of legalistic mindsets, got to the root of it all, and that is Jesus...... that is where I am staying, it is the best and only place to be, so I am excitedly getting baptized July 24th!

No comments:

Post a Comment