Sunday, July 25, 2010

Second Chances

Thank You God for second chances, Thank You for not giving up on me
Thank You for this revelation, for helping me see
Being a "Christian" doesnt mean a whole lot, unless followed by a relationship with You
Believing in You and knowing You are so different
But I "got it" and now I'm made new.
My faith isnt about condemning and judging
My faith isnt about rules and traditions
My faith is about love and admissions
Admitting that I am awful and need You
Admitting that I mess up every day
Admitting that I cant do life without You
And that there is no other way

I love You Jesus
Yes i do
Thank You Jesus
For making my heart new

I said I Love You before
But I didnt feel it
Didnt know it was real
But it is now
Without a doubt
I just want to scream and shout
That You are my savior
And I love You more than life itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment