Saturday, January 29, 2011

Write A Letter to Someone You Miss

Todays writing prompt is a toughy.

I think the person I miss the most is the person I never got to meet in life.

So, here it goes.




Dear Ryley,

How is Heaven? I think of you often. I know Heaven has got to be the most amazing place to be. I miss you.
I just wonder some days, would you have had my brown hair. Would you have been the one child that would have looked like me? :-) I can not wait until I get to see you for the first time in Heaven.
I will never forget the day we lost you.
My whole world fell apart.
Just know that we wanted you so badly. And we grieved so bad when we lost you.
I never thought we could thank God in a tragic loss, but we did. God was good to us, He comforted us and gave us such peace. I am thankful that I can rest in the fact that you are with Jesus. You never have to go through any pain or heartbreak in this world. You got to be born right in to Heaven.
But I do miss you.
I will never get the picture of your tiny little body out of my head. It is forever engrained. You were so perfect, but I know you are even more perfect now.
I Love You Ryley Jacob and I think of you every time I see a butterfly. I have never told anyone that. That is a thing I kept between me and God, but I am just so thankful for it.
Tell grandpa Todd Hi for us. I am a little bit jealous that he got to meet you before we did :-)
-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment