Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wow!

I was on the laptop that Matthews dad used, I was trying to get some pics off Janices camera, and well his laptop is messed up. It wouldnt open anything.

I managed to get some files off his computer though, probably not all of them but I wanted to recover some incase the computer had to be wiped out or something.

anyways I got some journals of his and loads of bible studies and things that he did. Also tons of music!

It is really nice to sit and read the bible studies, and go through them, and to listen to his music. It helps me feel close to him even though he is not here anymore. Plus I am learning! :-)

Anyways I found lots of interesting stuff





I am contemplating seeing if Matthews uncle wants to pick up the discussion me and George were having on Calvinism. We were emailing back and forth and then he just got too sick and weak to continue so the emails stopped. I dont know much about Calvinism, and Im not saying I want to be Calvinist but I am interested in learning about it just for knowledge sake.




Anyways, Trevor is at school, Matthew and Hannah are at the gym and i sit here with a lung infection wondering when I can get to the doctor and get this delt with. I dont know why I get this every year.

1 comment:

  1. Stacy,

    Got the info of your lung infection. I trust that things are going well for U now.
    Sounds like your inmmune system is down cuz of your allergies, that can happen, and then produce an infection, respiratory way. Either in your lungs or sinuses. Do U have a humidfier? U should have that to use mostly in the Fall season. All also U might want to consider being on Echinacea and Goldenseal to protect yourself from getting an infection. This is a natural way of taking an antibiotic instead of the drugs u get from the doctor.

    Praying for U Stacy,
    Grandma Todd

    ReplyDelete