Friday, August 13, 2010

Perspective

I have been feeling lousy the last few weeks. I mean lousy!!
But life goes on, I still have to cook and clean and care for the kids and do everything like normal. I start to get whiney and resentful.

Then I remember that I am just having allergy stuff. Dizzy and sore throat, all the stuff I have right now is nothing in comparison with what some people i love are going through right now. I am not battling cancer, fighting for custody of my kids, being addicted to drugs, being homeless...... my life could be worse and how I feel physically could be worse.

So I have this no whining philosophy to life now.
There is always someone worse off than me, and what good does whining do anyways? Does it fix or change anything?? NO!!! IT just irritates people!

No comments:

Post a Comment